Our Environmental, Sustainability and Ethical Policy
The Directors of Accent Fresh Ltd have agreed the following set of principles and company policies in order to show due regard for, safeguard and where possible enhance both the local and global environment and to reduce the impact that this business has on it and also to show fairness in all dealings with customers, suppliers and the general workforce.
1) To, where ever possible, purchase goods from growers and suppliers who are working to similar environmental and ethical principles as are Accent Fresh Ltd.
2) To work with growers and suppliers who are following the guidelines of good agricultural practice with regard to water use, pollution, chemical use and energy consumption.
3) To minimise the use of energy throughout the business of Accent Fresh Ltd.
4) To invest in energy saving equipment where available and cost effective.
5) To promote and source local produce as a priority and to minimise and challenge 'food miles' as a matter of purchasing policy.
6) To minimise all forms of waste and actively seek out ways to seperate and re-cycle any generated waste.
7) To dispose of waste products in the appropriate and recommended manner in order to minimise any impact on the environment.
8) To show due regard and respect for the welfare needs of the labour force at Accent Fresh Ltd and also the labour forces of associated suppliers and customers and to uphold the principles of equality and to work with businesses who uphold similar principles.
Note: Accent Fresh Ltd are committed and fully paid up members of 'SEDEX' and have completed all requirements of membership
Want to know more about Accent
Fresh, when our seasonal produce
comes in, great offers and all our
news and events?
Accent Fresh Goes Mobile
Accent Fresh have joined the ever growing mobile world! Now you can keep up to date with all of our news whilst on the go.
We take great pride in providing the very best in local grown fresh produce, Why not take a look at just how local our products really are..> Browse now